t o n i g h t s u c h a b e a u t i f u l n i g h t s i n g w i t h m e n o w b o o m .

Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2012

12.12.12


Way too fast ppl get tired of what they've got. There are things, moments, persons, anything which belongs to us, and we still start to get used to it someday. Stop. Stop doing this, start to remember what you got everyday. Especially a person, which means alot to you. Aprecciate. See it. Damn, don't loose it to realize how valuable it actually is. When it's really gone you can't get it back. Accept mistakes, because noone is perfect. There are persons which promise you alot. Most of them never keep their promises. But if there's one person which keeps them, which stays with you doesn't matter if you're weak, cold or mean; If there's one person which makes you remember who you are if you forgot it, who gives you strength to believe again; I'm telling you, never ever let go of such a person.


Mess. Thoughts. Fear. Feelings. ; "Do u still choose to leave?" "I never chose to leave." "I will do it all the way I used to do it, I love it, I want to be myself, I want to be as close to you as I can again." "I will never ignore u again." "We kinda grew up together." "I choose to stay with you everytime I get the chance to choose." "If you're tired of this, I will accept your decision.'
Stay with me, pls.
"Stay with me, stay with me, 
don't let go my hand. 
say what I mean to you, 
tell me that it just won't end." 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen